Sunday, April 03, 2005

You're 1 month old today!

HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY, MORGAN LEIGH!!

Look how big you've gotten! You sure have come a long way in your short four weeks! And, I hear that you've hit 7 pounds! Way to go, baby! Or should I say, way to go mommy! You must be doing something right! So, Morgan, how does it feel wearing a dress?? Do you like it?? Olivia picked that out for you. She thought it was so cute. She debated about the color, yellow, but thought it would fit you well. She would have preferred pink. I had to remind her that I'm on pink restriction when shopping for you. That is a hard job when it comes shopping for peanut clothes. I think I'm doing an okay job though, don't you? You're entire wardrobe isn't ALL pink, right?? My only problem now is that I can't stop shopping for you!! I'll just keep going until mommy tells me to stop. You wouldn't tell me to stop, would you???

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

She is adorable!