Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Night With the Stars

So, I see I haven't posted for a while. My, my. I wonder where I've been.

Basically, I'm glad January is over. With my hubby in captain training for the 737, I was left alone, except for weekends, for the entire month. And let me tell you, I didn't get a break either. I was praying for peace and quiet and I got quite the opposite. I'm just going to end at that. When he did come home at the end of the month, I slept for 13 hours and then went back to bed for another 2 and believe it or not, I slept fine that night too. I was tired folks, just plain tuckered. I had spent every last bit of my energy surviving the month. Besides the birth of my newest neice, there is nothing good to say about that month.

So here we are now, a new month, a new job and paycheck and now a chance to unwind to be able to refocus. We are here in Florida, enjoying the time together and soaking in the rays. We went out to dinner a few nights ago, a place that had live entertainment. We had been to that place in the past and the girls were well aware of how the performer would be that night - Elvis. No, not the real Elvis, but he sure did a good job. The girls had a great time and even got out on the dance floor. It was just adorable!

No comments: