Monday, December 06, 2004

How time flies! I am amazed that it is already December and Christmas is right around the corner. Have I done any shopping or inquired into my kids minds about what they want Santa to bring them? No. Have I even figured out how I'm going to fit into this busy holiday season a trip to Florida to visit my dad? No. I don't even think it's dawned on me that this is my hubby's last month with Continental Express. Those dumby's will be sending him to training right before Christmas and all the way through the holidays. I can't even begin to tell you how annoying that is. Have I started thinking about how we are going to fit in all the family things we do for the holidays with him being gone? Nope. Wanna know the one thing I have done - I got the Christmas tree. And got it decorated, the inside of the house decorated and the outside of the house decorated. Hallelujah! I already feel like I'm behind the eight ball! It's only 6 days into the month, and that leaves me 19 shopping days, and I already feel like I need to rush around to get it all done. I wonder why??? Oh yes, now I remember, I lost one month dealing with my mom's newly diagnosed cancer. For those who don't know about that ordeal, visit my post from October. How long will it take me to catch back up with my life??

No comments: