Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So that's what being tagged means!!

Ok, so I actually had to ask my sister what being tagged means. Yes, she called me a "blogger dummy" or something mean and awful like that.

But anyway, my dear sweet cousin-in-law has tagged me. Here we go!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Gymnastics coach
2. Seasonal at the Honeybaked Ham Company (yummy!)
3. Nurse on an Alzheimer's Unit (now, when was that??)
4. Mommy

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Oceans 11/12
2. Mummy/Mummy Returns
3. Beaches
4. Anything with Harrison Ford in it (yummy!)

Four places I've lived:
1. Northern Virginia
2. Beaver Falls, PA
3. Bay Village, OH
4. Pencil Yuckey

Four TV shows I love:
1. Amazing Race
2. Baby Story
3. any Lifetime movie
4. I don't watch any others.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Lake Erie Island
2. Nags Head
3. Jamaica
4. Cape Coral, Florida (where I vacation often)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. anything out of my mom's kitchen
2. Chicken & Peanuts
3. Sun dried tomato chicken
4. Dill Pork Chops

Four sites I visit daily:
1. eBay
2. Hotmail
3. Fertility Friend.com
4. gymboree.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. no where, I'm in Florida soaking in the rays
2. shopping in Washington DC
3. sitting on the beach watching the sunset
4. on a boat

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Nobody - I don't know anyone else to tag!!!

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

Sometimes it is fun to be tagged. It is an easy way to post something about yourself without too much thought. :)