Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ode to The Crazy Bow Lady

Our family received some late Christmas gifts from my sister, of whom my daughter has now coined "The Crazy Bow Lady". She put an enormous amount of work into her homemade gifts and I must post about them. I must post about them because I am proud of them and to hopefully spread some more business to The Crazy Bow Lady. I also have a couple of points to make that I can only make in pictures.

So, first, we start with Jake. He really loves his plaque and has been begging me to get it up in his room.

Now, we go to Little Foo Foo. I will be returning this item to the manufacturer for longer ribbons. As you can see why!

And last is Princy. She received an adorable name plaque . .

And, as you can tell, she is in desperate need of a bow holder. HINT, HINT!

So, Crazy Bow Lady, that's my plug for your business. I will be needing a new bow for the new Tokyo Tea Garden line. I'd like my order filled by the time we go to Florida, so, can you handle it before mid February?? I also put Valentine's outfits on the girls this week and wore the adorable bows you made. Livvy kept telling everybody that The Crazy Bow Lady made them. Sorry, I didn't get any orders from that.

Long live The Crazy Bow Lady!!



DISCLAIMER: My other sister also sent homemade gifts to the girls this Christmas and she put just as much work into her gifts as my middle sister. They too have been hung up in each of the girls rooms.

No comments: