Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What She Said

I don't think I could have summed it up better or said it better than my sister. I've wanted to post for weeks and just haven't found the time or the right words to say. I've started so many posts and started with so many angles. Do I really want to divulge my honest opinion of how I felt during CampG? Do I discuss with you the undertones that occured that only certain people picked up on? Should I mention the destructive conversations that went on behind closed doors without my knowledge?

I choose not to.

I choose to just link to my sister Lizzie's blog and have you read her post "Summer Vacation Take 3" to view all the pictures of our week together and to read about all the great things we did. And while you're at it, scroll up a post and listen to Rascall Flatt's song "Stand" while you're reading. You might want to take a minute to read the lyrics as you're listening because they mean alot to our family.

We came together for the 7 cousins to be together, for my mom to have her week being the Camp Director. And despite all the drama that happened beforehand, the three of us survived that week. We tried to put our differences aside, dodged oncoming daggers and came together for our kids.

That's all that matters.

No comments: