Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy 10 year Anniversary!



I must say that this day crept up on me! WOW! It sure doesn't seem like ten years! Happy Anniversary, dear! I love you more now than I ever thought I could! I want to give you a list of the things that make me stick with you and appreciate how lucky I am! Here it goes:


I LOVE YOU BECAUSE . . . .


you take care of me.
you go out and buy me more ice cream after you've finished off the last half gallon only because I said I wanted some after the fact.


you taught me how to fight.


you complete my thoughts.


you accept my crazy family and all it's drama.


you give me the benefit of the doubt.


you let ME control the finances.


you take control when it really matters.


you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to bed.


you get in there and take care of the kids, no matter what the tasks.


you are a leader to our family.


YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!!


I could go on and on and on. I just have to thank you for sticking in there these last 10 years and loving me unconditionally! I can promise you that the next 10 years are going to be just as exciting and we are going to grow even closer! TRUST ME!!



No comments: