Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Addiction

I have a new addiction and I'm not afraid to admit it. For years, I have been addicted to clothes from Gymboree for my kids. I specifically like their clothes for girls and all the matching accessories they have. Since the girls are getting older, I have found it harder to even branch out into another clothier for them because of the mainstream fashions. If you haven't noticed, our young girls are looking more and more like miniature runway divas. Hello, doesn't anybody stop to think about how those scantily clad 7, 8, 9 year old girls will want to dress when they are say . . . 15 and their bodies have now passed puberty and they are considered young ladies. Why would they want to change their ways of wearing mini skirts, sweatpants with words across their behinds, crop tops, high heels and off the shoulder shirts?? I'm sorry but I don't want my girls looking like that now OR when they are teenagers. I like them looking like little girls.

So, a friend of mine at work told me about a company that I had heard about but never thought I could afford. And since the company was all on the West Coast and in South Africa, I had never been in one of their stores. Well, hold on to your credit cards ladies, because not only is this store affordable but they have the cutest darn things for girls (and boys too). The store is called Naartjie. Now their website is very hard to use and it seems that most of the time, the size that you want is not in stock. But never fear, I've already spent enough time finding a way around that silly website and now passing my knowledge onto you. The best way to get what you want from Naartjie is to pick a store from their store locations list, any store, pick one that sounds nice to you. Click on their email address and compose a list of the things you want, including the SKU number, size and color. Send that email to that store. If that store doesn't have what you want, guess what, they'll find a store in their system that does. THEY'LL do all the donkey work of finding your list and then take care of getting it all sent to you under one shipping charge. Now, how nice is that! Talk about customer service! So, are you curious now?? Wanna see what Naartjie is all about. I took a photo shoot of the girls tonite in one of their outfits. Take a look!

So, what do you think??

P.S. I use the Glendale, CA store at the Glendale Galleria. They are very customer friendly and do a great job finding my endless list of matching Naartjie outfits for the girls!

No comments: