Saturday, March 05, 2005

Welcome Morgan Leigh Peterson!!!



Morgan Leigh Peterson - March 3, 2005 - 2:21 a.m. - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 19 inches


You made it! Congratulations! I JUST can't believe you are a GIRL ! Oh my goodness! The things I'm going to need to teach you - learning to dress yourself in girl clothes will definitely be at the top of the list! Remember what I just said about your mommy, just one post ago?? Yeah, don't think I was kidding! I will have to get together some pictures of us when we were younger just so you know that I was telling the truth!

Well, baby girl, I am so glad you are here - safe and sound. I wish I could be there to hold you and touch you in these upcoming newborn days of yours. You will grow so fast and I probably won't be able to see you until you're several months old. That's okay, though, I can still shop for you! Ask mommy everyday if the post man brought you something from Aunt Jenni! I already love you and I haven't even met you. I anxiously await that day.


No comments: