Thursday, August 10, 2006

Camp Song

(sung to the tune of the original camp song)


Hello muddah, hello faddah
Here I am at Camp GrandMAMAMA
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

I went biking with Little Maddy
She decided to go batty
You remember Wissy Woo Woo
She fell down and got a boo boo.

Take me home, oh muddah, faddah
Take me home, I hate Camp GrandMAMAMA
Don't leave me out in the forest where
I might get eaten by a bear.

All the counselors hate the busboy
He thinks the social director is his personal toy.
And the art director cheats at point time
If she doesn't watch it, she won't have a dime.

How I don't want this should scare ya
But my bunkmate has malaria
You remember Fishy Foo Foo
She's running around singing Moo Moo.

Take me home...I promise I will not make noise
Or mess the house with other boys.
Oh please don't make me stay
I've been here one whole day.

Dearest faddah, darling muddah,
How's my precious little bruddah
Let me come home, if you miss me
I would even let everyone hug and kiss me.

Wait a minute, it's stopped hailing.
Girls are swimming, guys are biking
Playing football, gee that's better
Muddah, faddah kindly disregard this letter.

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

Very cute song! Camp Grandmama sounds like a success. Oncs again, I am amazed by how much the kids have grown. :)