Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SCREEEEECH!!!!

If I were a car, that is how I would be feeling right now.

Put on the brakes.

STOP!!!

I need to slow down.

The time is flying by me and my summer is coming to an end way to fast.

Help!!

Is it helping??

If I close my eyes, pretend to be holding onto a steering wheel and slamming my feet on the ground like I were pressing on brakes in my car -

could I stop??

No, I guess not.

School starts for us next week and can you tell that I'm not ready for that day to day commitment. I have enjoyed my summer laziness and not having to worry about lesson planning, kids in bed on time, setting my alarm (vomiting a little in my mouth here) and having a hectic school day.

I need to recharge from my summer and get stuck somewhere were the only thing I can do is sit and do nothing. Soak it in and just stop for a minute. Get a grip and gear up for what is lying ahead 6 days from now.

Luckily, that time is coming up this weekend.

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I admire you! It takes a lot of organization and work to do all that you do. :)